[Archers] Pennsic and Atlantian Archery

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Sat Aug 3 11:46:39 PDT 2013

I personally would like to thank the Northern Atlantian archery component
for their friendship and camaraderie this Pennsic.  For me it was the
highlight of this Pennsic.  As for Atlantia showing the Known World how to
put on a novelty shoot for the populace, well it's what we do and I am
damned proud to be a member of the group that does!  As for our leadership,
both Janyn and Godai, I'm not sure we could have better.  Godai herding all
the cats for the St. Sebastian and Janyn organizing all he did for the
Champion's Shoot plus all the "stuff" he does for Atlantian archery at
"home", WOW!!!

It's trite, it's been said but it fits, simply ATLANTIAN ARCHERS ROCK!!!

cog