[Archers] New Marshal's pages

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Mon Apr 15 09:16:45 PDT 2013

Greetings all,

The info our illustrious leader put out is 99% correct.  While the infamous
blue pages is woefully outdated in all other regards, it does have one
piece of data absolutely correct the membership data, since it has access
to the Society Membership Data.  Unfortunately the Scores Site does not yet
have access to the Society Membership Data, however each marshal can update
their own membership information directly (aka instantly) via the 'My
Marshal Info' link available once they log-on.  I'm pretty sure we can
trust our marshals to enter the true expiration date if we can trust them
to keep a group of crazy Atlantian Archer's in line at the range.

While I hope to get access to the Membership Data (at least the expiration
dates) soon, please take a moment to update your membership number and
expiration date for your marshal's account.

Many thanks,
Jonathas