[Archers] New Marshal's pages

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sun Apr 14 14:14:41 PDT 2013

Good afternoon everyone, I just thought I would explain once more how the
new marshal's pages work as I am still getting some questions. Hopefully if
I misspeak Master Jonathas will keep me honest J

There are 3 fields that you basically will have to each manage as a marshal:

1.       Membership expiration date

2.       Marshal's class expiration date

3.       Teaching marshal date (if you are a teaching marshal)

Your membership expiration date is obvious, I thought that Master Jonathas
said that we would pull those dates automatically from Society but I see
that there are many marshal's on the list that have no date entered. In any
event you as a marshal can go in and put that date in your information.

Marshal class expiration date is the date of the last marshal's class you
took. I would ask again that all teaching marshals need to get me their
rosters of attendees so I have a hard copy record of the class. You as a
marshal can update this date the next time you take the class. If your class
is expired you be will be listed as a suspended marshal until that is
corrected.

The teaching marshal date is the last time you taught a class. The teaching
marshal roster is automatically populated with the list of current teaching
marshals who have taught a class in the last 12 months. Remember our rule is
that teaching marshals must teach at least one class in 12 months to stay
current. If you don't, you will automatically be dropped from the teaching
marshals list.

Hope this explains in detail a bit more how the new pages work. I am working
with Master Jonathas to get phone numbers displayed for those that set their
permissions to do so. Also to display the expiration date of marshal's
classes so everyone can see when they are coming due for a refresher class.