[Archers] University and Unevent for Target Archers

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sat Apr 27 11:43:27 PDT 2013

Good afternoon my brothers and sisters of the Bow! I wanted to take a minute
and suggest to our newer members and those who don't usually attend
University or Unevent to think about doing so. With University coming up in
June, it would be a great time to come and take some classes to refresh your
information in Target Archery. I know many of you I have just met this past
year I have never seen at University or Unevent. These events are great
events to refresh what you know and understand concerning target archery. I
understand they are not always the most exciting days, but they are so
valuable to discuss our rules, policies and just meet others in our
discipline. Please think about trying to make these events as it is
everyone's responsibility to understand and enforce our rules correctly. I
am starting to see a pattern at some of our smaller groups on the fringes of
the Kingdom not properly enforcing our Range rules and policies during their
archery events. Remember safety is our utmost concern and understanding the
changes put in place over the last few years is critical. If you don't know,
please don't hesitate to ask. We want everyone to have fun, enjoy themselves
and be safe!