[Archers] Teaching marshal's and your status

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sat Apr 27 11:37:12 PDT 2013

All, I have been getting a ton of questions from teaching marshal's that
have been removed from the list. I know between Master Jonathas and myself
we have sent at least 4 to 5 different emails out letting you all know that
YOU have to update your information on Jonathas's page concerning your last
class taught. Remember the requirement is that you teach at least one class
within a 12 month period to stay current as a teaching marshal. If you do
not update your information, the system will automatically suspend you and
remove you from the list. Again we operate on the honor system so please try
to keep to our requirements and also from time to time update your
information.