[Archers] Archers Ranking Tokens

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Fri Apr 12 19:28:52 PDT 2013

Good evening Brothers and Sisters of the bow. I wanted to remind all of the
local groups Target Archery Marshal's that if you need archers ranking
tokens for your archers advancement, please let me know. I am currently
making another batch and will get them to you as soon as they are complete.
Please send me a list of the various archers and rankings required. Please
remember that Bowmen Elite and Grand Bowmen Elite need to be presented by
TRM in court, so please make arrangements with their Heralds prior to court
for presentation.