[Archers] Renewal of your Marshal's classes

Siegfried siegfried at crossbows.biz
Thu Sep 20 08:07:32 PDT 2012

>  Once the class is completed, the
> teaching marshal needs to send me a copy of the sign-in form with all of
> the attending students information on it. This is the process.

Janyn, what about when more informal refresher classes are given?   In
the past we've been allowed to give impromptu refresher classes whenever
they are needed.  To make sure that people don't expire.   These might
happen in the car on the way to an event.  Sitting in the back corner of
an event, or at someone's house.

In the past when this has been done, the process was for the teaching
marshal to just email the marshal of the activity (in this case you), as
well as the keeper of the roster (in this case, Vlad^3) ...

To state that you gave the class, and to whom.  (Given these are usually
small 1-3 people refreshers)

Is this practice still to be allowed?  Or do we now need to collect/send
signed forms for these as well?  (Which would be especially hard for
'over the phone' type refreshers -- Which have been being pushed heavily
in the other martial communities as an option)

Thank you for your service,

Barun Siegfried Sebastian Faust, OP - Baron Highland Foorde - Atlantia