[Archers] Renewal of your Marshal's classes

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Thu Sep 20 13:30:53 PDT 2012

Baron, I am perfectly fine with that. In fact I did one of those at Trial by
fire. That is a good point, thank you for bringing it up. The point I was
really trying to get to was this should only be done by teaching marshals or
past DEMs, etc....Unless there is a circumstance where a marshal has
contacted me first about giving someone a class. I have no issue with a non
teaching marshal giving the class if they contact me first for approval but
this should be in a dire circumstance and not just because the marshal
doesn't want to follow the process the rest of us do. This has been the way
it has been for some time and it has worked well.