[Archers] Renewal of your Marshal's classes

jaynardone at comcast.net jaynardone at comcast.net
Thu Sep 20 05:26:32 PDT 2012

Good morning everyone, I just wanted to remind everyone that only our teaching marshal's are to provide the marshals class. This holds true if it is a renewal or for new MiTs. We follow a process and that process works. If there is a special need please contact myself for discussion. I have receieved a few emails from marshals saying "hey I took the class and will be updating my info." I will not approve classes that are sent to me outside of our process unless we discuss the circumstances first. The process is that you find a teaching marshal at an event or arranged time and place and take the class. Once the class is completed, the teaching marshal needs to send me a copy of the sign-in form with all of the attending students information on it. This is the process.

In Service,

Janyn Fletcher