[Archers] Known World stuff

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Fri Sep 14 09:56:46 PDT 2012

I think Fen has a marvelous idea here.  It has been my experience that
others have watched very capable marshals/organizers run "big shoots"
and think it's easy because it was so well done.  When they try to take
it over, far too many things fall through the cracks due to lack of
exerience.  A lessons learned approach serves only to build a shoot into
a bigger and better shoot each year and has the WONDERFUL side benefit
of allowing folks like Janyn to ACTUALLY shoot the shoots they have
spent too many years running.  Novel concept I know but doable!

cog