[Archers] Known World stuff

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Fri Sep 7 11:55:52 PDT 2012

It is my understanding that the Pennsic Kings determine how they want to do it so that is why it varies from year to year.

Baroness Esperanza

---- Fen & Michelle <mobishob at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Quick question:

Is East/Mid VS Atlantia/AEthelmarc going to be the new "normal" at Pennsic for the next several years?

Fen

Atlantian Archery. Nothing exists within 100 yards without our permission.