[Archers] Known World Stuff

Holly Gibbons holly0920 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 10:35:29 PDT 2012

Barre, I just have to ask, what is politics here? I see only an honest and open-ended discussion of where we as Atlantian archers want to put in our time and efforts to create known world shoots. Lots of us have worked really hard over the last two years to put on the St. Sebastian's shoots in the name of Atlantia. What politics are you talking about? If you refer to the Pennsic politics of East and Mid - - I see no reason why archers who put on shoots should be "above" politics when it is the part and parcel of our archery experience at Pennsic. Nobody is behaving badly here, just talking. No back-stabbing or plotting, just discussion. What's wrong with that?
Nuala
 Original Message: 2