[Archers] Fwd: Hastilude Horseback Archery

Olin Bare masterarcherolin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 18:50:39 PDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Olin Bare <masterarcherolin at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 09:08:17 -0400
Subject: Hastilude Horseback Archery
To: jaynardone at comcast.net

Janyn,
    I wish to report , I rode and ran a Horseback Archery practice at
Hastilude. This was a Black Diamond event with the Baron and Baroness
participating. Eight Horses with archers and other archery marshals with
ground crew made this practice a huge sucess. We will continue to build
intrest and promote horseback archery in the Atalantia cavalry. I  did not
do this alone. We need support and an opportunity to build whenever
possible.
                In service,
                                     Olin
       Archer Bear Horseman of Rockbridge