[Archers] Classes at University

Garth Groff ggg9y at virginia.edu
Tue Sep 4 11:51:38 PDT 2012

Noble friends,

We didn't manage to pull together an archery track for UA83, but there
are still two archery classes for you to consider.

Lord Geoffrey Athos von Ulm will be teaching "The English War Arrow."
His description makes this sound like a very exciting class for anyone
who has an interest in the history of archery. That means nearly all of
us in the Atlantian archery community. I certainly will be there!

The other class is my own Target Archery Warrant class. If you need to
renew your warrant, this is an excellent time. Don't wait until the last
minute, only to find that the next UA is canceled because of snow (it
happened a couple of years ago). Also note Lord Janyn's recent
announcement that Unevent no longer counts toward warrant renewal. If
you need a class in the next six months, this is a good time to get it
over and done with. Besides you great hand-out with lots and lots of
bonus goodies. MIT wannabes? You're welcome too, and I have some useful
advice to help you get started.

Yours Aye,

Mungo