[Archers] St. Sebastians III?????

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Mon Nov 5 05:53:41 PST 2012

Aiden and others,
I like the idea of a blue sash with Spike, particularly for the
non-Atlantian marshals.  When we give it to them to wear we could say
"You get to keep this to remind you that it was Atlantia that taught you
how to put on a great shoot!"  hahahahahahahahaha

Remember, if you are NOT having fun doing what you are doing, you should
be doing something else!

cog