[Archers] St. Sebastians III?????

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Mon Nov 5 05:14:06 PST 2012

"Our Favorite Scott" has a good point here.  Let me modify my suggestion
of non-marshaled shooting stations.  How about we have red sashes, 3 X
18 inches.  Any warranted marshal in a team, or all marshals, wear one
on their draw arm.  That way we could have roving marshals watching more
than one station, reducing the marshal load, and be able to easily
identify which groups may need to be watched more carefully, i.e. those
without a shooting marshal.  By wearing the sash on the draw arm it
would be highly visible and yet not interfer with the archer's shooting.

cog