[Archers] Saint Sebastian's II shoot

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Tue May 15 11:39:26 PDT 2012

Brothers and Sisters of the Bow, now that Kingdom Championship is behind us,
I wanted to keep everyone updated on the status of the SSB II shoot at
Pennsic this year. Below is the list of targets we will utilize for the
course as well as our list of helping marshal's. This list does not include
any marshals from the east or mid that will offer help. I am still working
on recording them. Lord Seamus and I are working on the scoring booklets as
well as the prizes for the shoot. For the first time this year there will be
award scrolls that my wife Lady Aemelia Rosa is coordinating, and artisans
from all over the known world are contributing to their creation, how cool
is that? I will be firming up with Elk Ridge archery this weekend his
commitment to archery prizes for the shoot. The shoot will be on Saturday 4
Aug from 9am - 4pm with awards at 5pm, setup will be Friday night around
6pm, I still need to coordinate this with Lord Godric and the Champions team
practice. Our goal this year is to double the attendance from the 250+ we
had last year to close to 500 archers. I thank you all, this would not be
possible without all of your help!

Number of Marshal's

Name of Marshal's helping

	Targets Bringing