[Archers] Champions team for Pennsic 41

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Tue May 15 11:43:17 PDT 2012

Greetings everyone, I wanted to start the ball rolling and poll our ranks to
see who is interested in shooting on the Champion's team at Pennsic? At this
point none of the details have been finalized and I am waiting to find out
what the arrangement will be for the number of slots we will have. The only
guaranteed spot on the Atlantian team will be offered to our current
Champion, all the rest of our archers will need to apply to the list and
participate in the practices. So please if you are interested, send me you
name and ranking and I will start the list. As we get closer to Pennsic, I
will assure you all that I keep you up to date on the solidification of the
details.

In Service,

Janyn Fletcher