[Archers] The new Royal Archer

fnfall1a1 at verizon.net fnfall1a1 at verizon.net
Mon May 14 05:55:05 PDT 2012

  First of I want to say sorry for taking so long to get this message out

   To Karl von Konigsberg the new Royal Archer and Kingdom Champion.  My warmest congratulations.

To everyone that help with the event, a very large Thank You. I could not have made it happen without you all.

    To Seamus McRay, I want to give a special thank you for all the hard work you did on the wonderful score books. It really made the event shine.

   To Lady Esperanza Flecha, thank you for all the long hours painting targets. Also all the award scrolls.

    To Grimm Tokensonn , thank you for a wonderful medallion. You made me shine, now Karl shines.

  Again to everybody thank you so very much.

  And last a special thank you to the King, it was a honor and a joy to have you there.

Lord  Valgard av Mors

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless