[Archers] Fw: Fw: From the SCA-Announcement list

fenrisulven at comcast.net fenrisulven at comcast.net
Fri Mar 9 13:50:44 PST 2012

Its made a huge difference, Jonathas.  When I rejoined the SCA and  started shooting we only made 3 events that year. So it was the consistency of weekend practices (Gregge & Jen) and the RR average lists (yours) that kept me hooked into archery (and the SCA). I intially used it as a leaderboard type competition to set and meet shooting goals, and I still use it as a training tool to see patterns of how changes to my form have have affected my shot. I'm sure others across the Knowne World have had a similar experience.

Fen