[Archers] Fw: Fw: From the SCA-Announcement list

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Fri Mar 9 05:52:36 PST 2012

I'm working the electronic front.  Its been kinda fun to watch each
kingdom, that previously did not have any centralized scoring, come online
and slowly grow over time.  I take no credit for it, all the real work and
growth is done by the local marshals who put massive amounts of energy into
their kingdom's program.  I'm just providing the tools for them to use... I
guess that means I provided the stick for them to herd the cats with??

Your beloved Trimaris is a good example their RR List has tripled over the
last four years (not that RRs paint the whole picture), Sir Erika and Lord
Konrad deserve the credit, but its been fun to watch.

Jonathas

  It is then up to us, the Atlantian Demons of Archery (ADA?  I thought