[Archers] Pennsic Champion's Team information

Peter Darby pjdarby at verizon.net
Tue Jun 5 07:22:52 PDT 2012

Exactly!  If you are in the top twenty, you should be on the team.not break out so many of this group and so many of that group.  The champions shoot.  That might mean that aethelmarc has fifteen allies and five from their own kingdom while we have eighteen from our kingdom and two allies.  We end up with two strong teams.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless smartphone