[Archers] Pennsic Champion's Team information

Siegfried siegfried at crossbows.biz
Mon Jun 4 11:08:40 PDT 2012

My apologies, you are correct.   I'm used to thinking of
Atlantia/AEthlemearc as the primary allies, so therefore it became
'everyone' in my missive.

So my question still stands though, but now let me clarify:

Does this mean that East/Middle have a team of 40 (20 each).   And
Atlantia/AEthelmearc have a team of 40 (20 each minus allies?)

Or are the team sizes '20', to be split among each side?

For if 'each kingdom' is getting 20, and if AEthelmearc isn't fielding a
full 20 themselves (per Janyn's missive).   It sounds quite likely for
Atlantia to potentially have a full 20 members on the team.

Siegfried