[Archers] Champions Team information

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Fri Jul 6 10:33:51 PDT 2012

Brothers and Sisters of the Bow, I wanted to pass along that I confirmed
with Lord Godric and Lord Urho that we do not have to be at the first
Champions team practice Saturday night. This will be right after the St.
Sebastian's shoot and I thought most of us will be spent after all day at
the range running the shoot. If you want to stick around and practice that
first night that is alright as well, we are not required to make every
practice as there are more this year than in the past. Again practices are
Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues 5-7pm each night. We will work out the slots out on the
field, looks like Aethelmaerc might be short archers and we could fill those
slots as well.

In Service...