[Archers] Leadership Change?

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Fri Jul 6 10:34:21 PDT 2012

Good archers of Atlantia!

Yes, I promise it is happening.  I know I've been talking about it for a while, but I want to pass on to you that Janyn has officially been approved by Sir Otto and Their Majesties.  He will assume leadership as an Officer of State at Atlantian Court at Pennsic.

I encourage all who are attending Pennsic to be at Court to cheer him in as he takes over DEM of the Atlantian archery community.

It occurred to me that we do not have any Accouterments of Office, and other Offices of State do.  Anyone have any ideas?  (Don't they?)  Should we make him wear a funny hat?

My best to all of you,
Lady Greenleafe