[Archers] Waivers required or not?

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Wed Dec 5 05:28:21 PST 2012

Reading this gave me an idea.....  I wonder where we already have a list of
all our active archers, hmm I wonder?

I will look into adding a printable roster style waiver one the Scores
Site, complete with the waiver verbiage, and a list archers both with and
without memberships to make it easy to know who needs to sign each month.
If I can make it work it will at least make the process less painful.

Jonathas