[Archers] Lochmere Arrow today?

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Sun Oct 30 09:07:17 PDT 2011

We did not shoot the Lochmere at the event yesterday. Even though Baron
Jonathas and Carl braved the drive, we felt it would only be fair to
reschedule so we could accommodate as many teams as possible. With that
said, Seamus and I discussed this and also discussed the matter with our
Baron and Baroness and we concluded that if the Baron and Baroness and all
involved with Dun Carraig event on 12 November approve, we will plan to
shoot the Lochmere event at that time.

YIS,