[Archers] Lochmere Arrow today?

Bobbi wavqueen1 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 30 07:19:31 PDT 2011

Godai, for those of us who were unable to brave the elements of Mother Nature
(my hubby recently had surgery and I was needed here), I wanted to say
thank you to you for your wonderful accounting of the day's events for
yesterday. I love it!

To all the archers who braved the elements and saved Bright Hills from the Terrors, VIVAT! VIVAT! VIVAT! It appears that fun was had by all.

Serena