[Archers] Pennsic Archer Champions (Masters) Team.

fenrisulven at comcast.net fenrisulven at comcast.net
Sat May 14 08:59:36 PDT 2011

"No one is being pre selected by me, although General Godric reserves that right as team leader.   BUT, he relies heavily on an archer's performance during the try-out period , which I think will be Monday or Tuesday of war week."

Outstanding.  I won't make Pennsic this year, but am happy to see this.  No legacy, no cronyism, no nepotism.  If you've got it, prove it.

The method in which archers are chosen this year will determine if I participate the next.

Cheers
Fen