[Archers] Pennsic Archer Champions (Masters) Team.

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Thu May 12 09:12:22 PDT 2011

Greetings archers.  (Please spread this information to your local groups.)

I have been asked to give the East Archery General (DEM) a list of people who want to try-out for the team this year. No one is being pre selected by me, although General Godric reserves that right as team leader.  BUT, he relies heavily on an archer's performance during the try-out period, which I think will be Monday or Tuesday of war week.

If you are interested in trying out for the Masters team, please send me an private email as to not clog up the list. I encourage each of you to consider doing this.