[Archers] MiT classes

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Thu May 12 08:33:22 PDT 2011

Hi all,

A number trainers have given classes lately.  Thank you, and thank you for passing along the information to me promptly and thoroughly.  Please remind MiTs and existing marshals who might not be on this list, to join.  I really want the entire archery marshal community on here.  Also remind your students to update their information via the website form: http://marshal.atlantia.sca.org/update.php

Also make sure you teach one class per year to maintain your trainer status. You can team teach with someone else if need be. If you have a problem doing this for what ever reason, please contact me privately.

I thank you for your hard work and service!