[Archers] Legality of 3Rivers large bodkins

Gordon Kinnie am_piobaire at comcast.net
Tue Mar 15 16:19:52 PDT 2011

To all,

According to the SCA rules for Target Archery, October 2003....under Arrows
and Bolts
"No broadheads or tips that cause excessive damage to the targets shall be
used, except for special competitions using these heads with the permission
of the Target Archery Marshal-in-charge and the Kingdom Archery Marshal."

I would think that any type of none target point would fall under this
ruling.

Humble servant

Lord Godai Katsunaga, Barony of Bright Hills Target Archery Marshal