[Archers] Crossbows

fenrisulven at comcast.net fenrisulven at comcast.net
Mon Jun 27 06:56:10 PDT 2011

"Feeling that my friendly jab at Mors' winning with a crossbow may have started this discussion"

Nah it wasn't you. It was a local Baronial thread that Baron Jonathas caught - one of their leaders was trying to give the populace a sense of the challenge their handbow archers faced in the final eight, and while pumping up her shooter's accomplishments, she inadvertently minimized the skill level required of xbows at the tournament level. She's a sweet lady and didn't intend any insult, but comments like my own:  "next year we'll get those pesky crossbows!" may have contributed to her misunderstanding. Thats what made me realize we may be creating a "friendly fire" situation that could get out of hand.

I think we're good. And I still intend to give Gregge a little hell. Just not publicly.  :)

Cheers
Fen

Atlantian Archery. Nothing exists within 100 yards without our permission.