[Archers] Youth Target Archery Marshal Program

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Fri Jun 3 06:31:04 PDT 2011

Thanks Janyn, Cog.  Does this mean I owe you even more beer?

BUT, on to a serious note.  Fen reminded me about the potential need for background checks. Thanks, I forgot to mention that.  I did look into this and since the archery range is a very public place, and the YMITs would be not alone with anyone, that a background check would not be necessary.  As a mentor of a YMIT, you would be on the range with them for instruction, not alone.  As a smart adult, don't put yourself in a position where someone would question your motives, i.e., never ever be alone with the Youth.  Sad that a warped few have put our Society at risk of litigation, but it is what it is.

Comments?