[Archers] Youth Target Archery Marshal Program

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Thu Jun 2 16:59:04 PDT 2011

Janyn,
Well said!!

cog

-----Original Message-----
From: archers-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
[mailto:archers-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org] On Behalf Of Jay
Nardone
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2011 7:30 PM
To: loreleielkins at aol.com; archers at atlantia.sca.org
Subject: Re: [Archers] Youth Target Archery Marshal Program

Lorelei, I congratulate you for this effort! The youth are the future of
the SCA and all that so many have worked hard for over the years. I will
never understand why folks have to try to turn something positive into
some agenda? Last I looked there is no where it is written that the DEM
has to poll anyone about anything. The fact that it happens says volumes
of our DEM's and the fact that everyone gets to "chime" in is a real
plus. I wish more of our youth stay with the SCA but many do not, that
does not mean we should abandon the ones that are interested. Not all
are cut out for it and some will not be interested, but those that are
willing should be welcomed and encouraged so they can contribute down
the road.  I applaud you Lorelei.