[Archers] Youth Target Archery Marshal Program

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Thu Jun 2 12:28:48 PDT 2011

I believe that is being a bit too harsh.  Many things are "trial run" with a
"possible" set of rules in a controlled test to see if the concept is even
workable before going about hashing out the rules in full.  And the concept
had been kicked around before, even if the rules had not been fully
written.  I have personally been involved in similar tests before in
archery, in armored, in siege, and I'm sure in every other community as
well.  Sometimes those tests are widely seen, other times they are hidden
with only the lessons learned made known.

Now the final rules are being fully and openly discussed.  Constructive
critizism is always welcome, the key being constructive.  If an idea is bad,
back it up with reasons.  I am sure Lorelei will consider all reasonable
arguements and changes to the program.

Jonathas