[Archers] Archers Digest, Vol 89, Issue 2

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Thu Feb 3 07:58:28 PST 2011

My sincerest apologies,

I should have said major archery titles, as there are now several groups who
host awesome archery events besides the two title events which the current
holder hosts.  Many of which do recognize the attending youth archers
extremely well.

Jonathas