[Archers] Archery at Ymir

Mike Matthews michaelstuart at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 07:00:13 PST 2011

I would be willing to serve as MiC at Ymir if someone could bring the
targets and help me set them up; I do have some five-ring faces if
someone can bring backstops for them, and I should be able to come up
with a couple smaller novelty targets as well. I would be happy to run
a few royal rounds and some sort of novelty shoot.

The only caveats are that I probably will not be able to be on site to
set up before first thing Saturday morning (though we are planning to
stay on site Saturday night), and I will have to devote some attention
to what my kids are up to when they are not on the range.

Ld. Eirik Gralokkr

Charlesbury Crossing