[Archers] Archery at Ymir

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Thu Feb 10 13:38:36 PST 2011

SWEET!!  I may be able to get up there on Friday and set some targets up.  There isn't a range suitable for royal rounds unfortunately, but I will look around.  What has previously been used as a range is not suitable since people come walking down the path way behind the range all the time.  That spot has officially gone on the banned range list, lol.   BUT, there is an area next to that which would make a nice woods walk style shoot such as Allen did a couple of  years ago.  We can talk more about this soon.

Thank you for volunteering to be MiC.  I know you will have at least one MiT there to help.

Thanks for jumping in.  I had told the Autocrat to go ahead and advertise archery and if we couldn't find anyone I would skip my class and do it, so I'm very happy you can take this on, Eirik.

Any other archers planning on attending YMIR, please consider giving Lord Eirik a hand.

Thanks!