[Archers] Archery at YMIR???

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 07:00:45 PST 2011

Greetings fellow marshals, archers and excellent people.

The MiC for archery at YMIR has need of someone to take over for him as he now needs to work that day, unexpectedly.  In the past we've had quite a good turn-out of archers at YMIR and I would hate to see archery canceled for the event.  As you might have guessed, I can not MiC that day as I have a prior commitment. I know Christophe of Grey has a kids hockey game he is coaching that day.

Is there anyone planning to attend who can toss some targets in the back of their truck?  If a few of you did that, and one person agreed to serve as MiC it would be a go - this can be a group effort.

Please respond ASAP.  For details about the event http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=789e5dfc or contact Lord Steafan who is the listed MiC for target archery for the event. steafan at nc.rr.com

Thank you all!

TH Lady Lorelei - DEM