[Archers] Rules rewrite

fenrisulven at comcast.net fenrisulven at comcast.net
Wed Dec 14 03:15:09 PST 2011

I wasn't going to say anything. :)  Although its a bit annoying how Atlantia tends to forget we also have 17 S hires... its become a pattern.

Having trouble with 3.9.3.2.1: "Safety zones need to be clearly marked off. However, visually obvious safety zones (such as a field full of targets with ample space between them) are allowable"

Can we assume sites like Storvik Novice and Holiday Faire have "visually obvious" safety zones?  So...which sites don't?  The second sentence seems in contradiction to the first.  What is the intent of the rule?

Fen