[Archers] Getting Medieval: Serious Hunting With Gear from theMiddle Ages

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Thu Aug 25 08:00:50 PDT 2011

Here is the web site for the St. Hubert's Rangers
http://www.sthubertsrangers.org/ .  James of Cunningham is a member who
shoots crossbow that you may have seen on the range at Pennsic or with
his birds of prey at Gulf Wars.  The founder, Paul, second from the left
in the picture, is also a member of the Living History Archery Club out
of Michigan.  They host four events/shoots a year, or try to.  They are
a new group just getting off the ground.  Actually been around for a few
years but still young and growing.  I have extended them an invitation
to SAAD for the last three years.  Perhaps Atlantia could extend an
invitation to them for events up north - shorter drive for them.

cog