[Archers] Fwd: A- is for......

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Fri Aug 26 10:50:40 PDT 2011

Below is what I sent to the Merry Rose and the new "Announcements" e-list.  As you can imagine, running two ranges for 4 days straight is going to take a serious amount of work.  We're looking for Marshals who are attending WoW to give an hour or two on the range to run the line, or "senior" marshals who want to serve as Range Marshal so Christophe can go take a pee.  I'm starting a schedule, so I need more than for you to just show up whenever.  We're also asking for individuals who want to teach a group of beginners or kids the basics.  If you have never taught archery to kids before, I'll send you a handout on what to do/not do, they are different creatures than adults.

For those who care to join me, I'm throwing a birthday party after the night shoot on Friday, and I ain't saying how old I'm turning.  Phttttttt!  The wine I'm brewing should be ready by then...and there is cordial to spare.

Let me or Christophe know if you can help.  The time  you give is greatly appreciated.  Oh, any MiT who want to work on their Warrant, now is your opportunity.

Cheers!!