[Archers] Getting Medieval: Serious Hunting With Gear from the Middle Ages

Garth Groff ggg9y at virginia.edu
Thu Aug 25 07:50:27 PDT 2011

Noble friends,
This link was posted over on the Merry Rose, and will be of great
interest to Atlantian archers. Though I don't hunt, and never would
(beyond chasing deer away from my tomatoes, but that is only to scare
them), I found this fascinating. The gear and costumes are great, and
there are many ideas there that would be useful to us.

Kind regards,

Lord Mungo Napier, A Scot Who Doesn't Even Eat Haggis

On 8/25/2011 10:25 AM, Karen wrote
Try
http://www.fieldandstream.com/photos/gallery/gear/hunting-gear/2011/08/getting-medieval-serious-hunting-gear-middle-ages

If that doesn't work --
http://bit.ly/nZN42E

And if THAT doesn't work -- I just posted it to the Facebook feed at
http://facebook.com/linkspages
also. :-)

Karen
www.larsdatter.com