[Archers] Pennsic Archery

Robyn Becker reyne_telarius at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 10 18:43:02 PDT 2011

We're making a whole bunch of greek-themed targets for Crescent Guard Games.  We've got lots of monsters planned.  I'm sure I can manage to bring a few of them with me for the competition.
Once they're all built and I get a chance to talk with my crew, I'll give you something more definite.

Reyne

A true friend is someone who knows all your faults and habits, and loves you anyway.
Per chevron purpure and vert, two sheaves of arrows and a griffin argent