[Archers] Pennsic Archery

Holly Gibbons holly0920 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 19:01:30 PDT 2011

Greetings, archers!

Points of clarification . . .

We need 10+ targets for the Saint Sebastian's Prize shoot at Pennsic and we have
four:
Seamus is doing something cool on a hillside with ropes, Lorelei is bringing her
swinging T-target, Janyn is bringing the wonderful pendulum, and we are bringing
one of Breccan's amazing koosh ball targets. The latter is going to be a
medieval octopus with "shoot-out" koosh ball eyes and tentacles, and more on the
ground.

For those of you who like to paint medieval monsters, we also can use the butts
already on the range, of which there are many. So painted cardboard target faces
are welcome also!

Then, what Atlantia really needs, in addition to more targets, is for all Her
archery marshals to please come out and support this fantastic shoot. We have to
run this thing with all our own marshals. We are so lucky to get the whole range
for a whole day - - let's give the known world an idea of what Atlantian
target-builders can do, and what the Atlantian archery community can pull
together for the joy and pleasure of all Pennsic archers!
Nuala and Geoffrey of Needwood