[Archers] Pennsic Archery

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sun Apr 10 16:54:19 PDT 2011

I will be bringing our Pendulum

Thanks!

Janyn

From: archers-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
[mailto:archers-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org] On Behalf Of
loreleielkins at aol.com
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2011 2:52 PM
To: archers at atlantia.sca.org
Subject: [Archers] Pennsic Archery

Greetings good Archers,

Looks like we have scored the middle Sunday of Pennsic for an all day
novelty shoot, sponsored by Atlantia.  The Saint Sebastian Prize Shoot.
Yep.  Now, we need some targets. We would like to have 10 targets with maybe
two more to spare, "just in case".  The theme is medieval monsters.

So far we have me bringing a "T" target some of you saw at SAAD and WoW last
year, with two targets hanging from either side of a PVC "T".  We also have
Nuala & Geoffrey bringing a....thing I really can't describe.  I believe
Godai or Janyn were going to bring a pendulum.  There was one more someone
was bringing, can't recall.  Nuala, what was it?

If you want to volunteer to bring a target.  Make sure it doesn't need a
long reset time, as we expect to have to move quite a few people through the
target areas quickly.  Make it simple enough that novice can have a chance
to hit it too....and make sure you can fit it in your car.   :-)   Let's
show them what Atlantia can do!  We'll also need volunteers to set the
targets wither early Sunday morning, or Saturday evening after the range
closes. AND, we'll need take-down help and marshal help the day off.

If you need to reach me about something important put that word in the
subject line, (Important).  I'm getting slammed right now at work and I
don't want to let things get too far behind.  Also have SAAD coming up,
which I know many of you are coming to.

I apologize if I haven't been around and available lately.  It will ease up
for me after the first week in May.

Lorelei

(336) 577-3567