[Archers] Congratulations!

jaynardone at comcast.net jaynardone at comcast.net
Sun Sep 26 18:01:20 PDT 2010

Im sorry Baron but I respectfully disagree, if archery is advertised at an event and many folks travel a long way to shoot that archery event, archery should be held. Barring last minute "emergencies" archery should not be just canceled due to poor or lack of planning. I will do everything I can to support and continue to grow archery in Atlantia, and asking that the autocrats hear a few more minutes of instruction will do them no harm. I understand their positions are tough and busy but this issue is something that we see repeatedly and not only in our Kingdom. You can say the words but HRM had this very issue this year so your Barony is not immune either. No one is finger pointing but rather suggesting a betterment for us all, this needs to be Knigdom wide or it is useless, I think that is a win win in my book.

Janyn