[Archers] Congratulations!

Wayne Himes chon at darkhorde.org
Sun Sep 26 15:55:18 PDT 2010

Ok,

I disagree we are not over thinking this.

As pointed out we have cases where the autocrat is making changes without making sure it is not a problem but if we can't help the autocrat keep from making errors and no the check list should not be 16 pages. Just big enough to help cover the basics and as part.of a handbook that helps keep them from making real errors.

Just my take on it.

Chon