[Archers] Congratulations!

Wayne Himes chon at darkhorde.org
Sun Sep 26 12:32:32 PDT 2010

I'd say make it a bit more generic.   More of a handbook with a check-off list.

By making easier for the autocrat to do their job by giving them a tool that helps keep them from overlooking things that need done and understanding what and why the MIT's and others need to do their job.

As well as a lists of thinks to do and possible pitfalls.

Maybe we can find something to start with and take it from there then pass it around for in put from others?

(Note that at this point I don't have a warrant.)

Chon